Hutech IDAS NBN Filters
Hutech IDAS NBN Filters.
The IDAS Narrow Band Nebula Photo-Visual (NBN-PV) filter is a new filter design using the IDAS-unique Multi-Bandpass Technology (MBT). This allows the creation of a filter with very narrow passbands around both the H-Beta / O III emission lines, and the H-alpha / N II / S II
emission line groups. This combines the high contrast views of narrowband filters with the convenience (and economy) of covering all of the important nebula emission lines in a single filter. The resulting filter is great for visual use or monochrome imaging of emission nebulae.
A spectral plot of the filter batch is provided with each NBN filter. For special applications requiring isolation of the H-Beta or OIII sub-bands, consider the PassBand Modifier (PBM) filters. These are meant to be used in conjunction with an NBN filter or similar filter.
|Item||Price||Freephone 0800 0181544|
|Hutech IDAS NBN Filter PMBO 48.0||£72.00||Delivery to mainland UK only.|
|Hutech IDAS NBN Filter PMBB 48.0||£72.00||Delivery to mainland UK only.|
Freephone 0800 0181544
- Orion Newtonian Visual Centering Device for Astrophotography 8660
- Orion GPS Kit for EQ-G GoTo Telescope Mounts 7960
- Orion StarBlast 90mm Altazimuth Travel Refractor Telescope 10029
- Orion EON 110mm ED f/6.0 Apochromatic Refractor Telescope 10031
- Orion StarShoot All-In-One Camera All-Sky Solution 52052
- Orion Variable 12-17mm T-Thread Spacer Ring 5326