Orion Guide Scope Rings Deluxe 125mm ID 7378
- Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Telescope Accessories
Orion Deluxe 125mm ID Guide Scope Rings
High-Quality Machined Aluminum Rings for Your Guide Scope!
•Two deluxe machined aluminum rings for attachment and alignment of guide scopes up to 100mm in aperture
•Each ring has three nylon-tipped knurled alignment screws, which will not scratch your guide scope!
•125mm interior diameter
•Lightweight rings will not flex
•Rings attach to Guide Scope Ring Mounting Bar (sold separately) with included hardware
This pair of precision machined aluminum guide scope rings have a 125mm inner diameter (ID) and are compatible with guide scopes up to 100mm in aperture. The deluxe machined guide scope rings are lightweight at just 4.8 ounces each, yet they're strong enough to not flex during use. Each ring has three knurled aluminum alignment screws positioned equidistantly which allow you to position a guide scope precisely and securely. Thick nylon tips on the alignment screws prevent marking or scratching the guide scope optical tube. The large knurled screws are easily adjusted, even when wearing gloves in cold conditions. Rings include hardware for attachment to the Orion Guide Scope Ring Mounting Bar (sold separately).
You are buying from an authorized Orion Telescopes & Binoculars UK dealer.
|Item||Price||Freephone 0800 0181544|
|Price||£79.00||Delivery to mainland UK only.|
Freephone 0800 0181544
- Orion Newtonian Visual Centering Device for Astrophotography 8660
- Orion GPS Kit for EQ-G GoTo Telescope Mounts 7960
- Orion StarBlast 90mm Altazimuth Travel Refractor Telescope 10029
- Orion EON 110mm ED f/6.0 Apochromatic Refractor Telescope 10031
- Orion StarShoot All-In-One Camera All-Sky Solution 52052
- Orion Variable 12-17mm T-Thread Spacer Ring 5326